DVD to Pandigital Novel Converter-Rip DVD movie to Pandigital 7″ Tablet
Tablets are HOT right now, though not everyone can afford a $500+ Apple iPad, Motorola Xoom, or other high-end tablet. So we love Pandigital Multimedia Novel 7-inch Android tablet- at an affordable price for less than $200 with Android system. Although the Pandigital 7-inch Android tablet doesn’t have the same powerful processor or specs as some of the other tablets we’ve reviewed recently, it plays a good role of an eReader and multi-media player. With a DVD Ripper added you can put DVDs onto Pandigital 7″ tablet and take along movies during travel. The following short guide shares with you how to compress/rip DVD to Pandigital 7″ tablet.
Basic workflow of converting DVD to Pandigital 7″ tablet 360 supported media format:
1. Click “Add” DVD to crack copy-protection and import DVD.
2. Uncheck all chapters, and then check the main movie. If you would like to combine all the chapters into one file, please check “Merge into one file”.
3. Select desired episodes of the movie and set subtitle/ audio track. From “Audio” and “Subtitles” box, set English language.
4. Click “Format”, and select “Android>> Pandigital Novel 7 Tablet MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)” format. This is a customized format for the 7-inch Pandigital Novel tab.
5. Now everything is ready for converting DVD to Pandigital 7″ Novel. Click “Convert” button and the progress starts right away. After conversion you just click “Open” to find and then transfer converted movies to Pandigital Novel 7 Tablet.
To rip Blu-ray to Pandigital 7″ tablet, get Blu-ray Ripper instead.
Pavtube Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate integrates a best Blu-ray Ripper, a DVD Ripper,and a Video Converter together for you to rip Blu-ray discs, standard DVDs and convert almost all kinds of videos to universal video and audio file types with super fast conversion speed and excellent image and sound quality. The Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate provides numerous optimized formats for a wide range of devices and programs, including Apple TV, Xbox 360, PS3, Media Server, NAS, Home Theatre devices, WD TV, Popcorn Hour, PSP, iPod, iPhone 4, iPad/iPad 2, Dell Streak, Xoom, Toshiba Thrive, Motorola Droid (X), Samaung Galaxy S, Samsung Infuse 4G, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, Acer Iconia Tab, Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Flyer, HTC Inspire 4G, Nokia N9, Archos 101/70/7/5, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc., so you can enjoy or edit your favorite Blu-ray movies, DVDs and SD/HD videos at will.