Posts tagged Blu-ray to Vizio 8
Blu-ray to Vizio 8 Ripper-Make the world Blu-ray portable!
It’s nice to watch your movies, TV shows and music in a thin, ultra-light designed Vizio 8 tablet. The question is, you have to covert the movies to Vizio compatible format with video converter software from time to time, because this 8-inch Android 2.2 tablet do not always play all the formats. Comparing with videos, I prefer loading DVD/Blu-ray movies to the tablet. This is easy- all you need is a computer with Blu-ray Ripper installed, and an up-to-date Blu-ray Disc drive.
1. Load movie from Blu-ray Disc/BD ISO/DVD/DVD ISO for conversion.
2. Select main title from file list and then preferred language in “Subtitles” and “Audio” box.
3. Click “Format” bar and select “Android>>Motorola Xoom H.264 Video(*.mp4)” format. This format creates HD H.264 video, which plays perfect on Vizio tablet.
4. Click “Convert” to start convert Blu-ray to Vizio HD video and wait till the conversion completes.
5. Click “Open” to find converted video and transfer converted 720p movie to Vizio 8″ tablet.
The Vizio tablet particularly excelled at HD MP4 (H.264 AAC) video playback from internal storage and from fast (class 6 or better) microSD cards. We tested a variety of 720p and 1080p videos, including high profile video that bogged down on higher end Honeycomb tablets, and the Vizio played them well both to the internal panel and over HDMI to an HD 1080p TV. Compres/Rip Blu-ray to 720p HD video and thent you can easily transfer movies to Vizio 8″ tablet. Learn more about Blu-ray to Vizio 8″ Ripper.
Pavtube Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate integrates a best Blu-ray Ripper, a DVD Ripper,and a Video Converter together for you to rip Blu-ray discs, standard DVDs and convert almost all kinds of videos to universal video and audio file types with super fast conversion speed and excellent image and sound quality. The Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate provides numerous optimized formats for a wide range of devices and programs, including Apple TV, Xbox 360, PS3, Media Server, NAS, Home Theatre devices, WD TV, Popcorn Hour, PSP, iPod, iPhone 4, iPad/iPad 2, Dell Streak, Xoom, Toshiba Thrive, Motorola Droid (X), Samaung Galaxy S, Samsung Infuse 4G, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, Acer Iconia Tab, Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Flyer, HTC Inspire 4G, Nokia N9, Archos 101/70/7/5, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc., so you can enjoy or edit your favorite Blu-ray movies, DVDs and SD/HD videos at will.