Posts tagged dvd to psp
Blu-ray to PSP Converter-How to stream Blu-ray movies to PSP for enjoying?
Have you got some Blu-ray movies on discs? Wanna take these movies with you when travelling on the train or the plane? You must think it impossible to take a Blu-ray player with you because it is inconvenient. Even though, you can try to put Blu-ray movies on PSP for enjoying. We all know that PSP is a video game player that supports video playing as well, but never heard that it can play Blu-ray movie.
Now, you can enjoy Blu-ray movies on PSP even though PSP does not support directly play Blu-ray movies. It is really a good idea to convert Blu-ray to PSP, and you will need a powerful Blu-ray to PSP converter. Here I recommend you try Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper. With Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, you can rip Blu-ray movie to PSP compatible video for smoothly playing on PSP.
Why choose Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper?
* Directly rip DVDs and Blu-ray discs to PSP with super high speed and high video quality.
* Smoothly rip protected DVDs and Blu-ray discs to PSP without out of sync.
* Offers snapshot for Blu-ray movie when previewing the video.
* Fluently edit video by trimming, cropping, merging, and adding logo, replacing audio, adjusting video effects and volume and so on.
Step by step: How to transcode Blu-ray movie to PSP with Pavtube Blu-ray to PSP video converter.
1. Launch Pavtube Blu-ray to PSP converter and click the load from BD ROM to import Blu-ray movies from disc. Please ensure that you have put the Blu-ray disc into the BD drive and the Internet is connected well during the conversion.
2. After the Blu-ray movie has been imported to the program, you need to choose the subtitle for the movie. And then, you are recommended to click the format bar and choose PSP/PS3 >> PSP H.264 Movie (*.mp4).
3. Start to convert Blu-ray to PSP MP4 video by clicking at the convert button. The conversion will finish in a short time, after that, the only thing you need do is to stream Blu-ray movies to PSP for further enjoying.